During the pandemic break, a group of neurotrauma researchers led by Dr. Warren Alilain created the International Online Spinal Cord Injury Research Seminars (I-OSCIRS). This initiative allowed the SCI community to remain connected and updated on the latest scientific advancements, even during lockdowns. These seminars continue to be streamed on their YouTube channel once a month, and here is the upcoming lineup.
December 6th - England Special featuring:
- Raquel Oliveira, PhD, Postdoctoral Research Associate, King’s College London.
- Philippa Warren, PhD, King’s Prize Research Fellow (PI), King’s College London.
January 10th - Ireland Special featuring:
- Éimear Smith, Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine, National Rehabilitation & Mater Misericordiae University Hospitals, Dublin
- Dearbhaile Dooley, Lecturer/Assistant Professor of Anatomy, University College Dublin
February 7th – Regular program
- Mayssa Mokalled, Assistant Professor, Washington University School of Medicine